Giveaway number two...
This PDF download sewing pattern will walk you through making a diaper clutch perfect for short outings! Sew up your diaper clutch, slip in a pack of travel size wipes and a few diapers, and you're ready for a short jaunt to the library to pick up books. In the middle of potty training? Throw in a few pull-ups or undies and a pair of pants, and you're ready to pick up the siblings from school.
If you're dependent on a diaper bag, stay organized by using it to keep all the changing items together and handy. No more digging around in the bottom of the bag for a diaper! Just grab the diaper clutch!
Pattern Information: 20 page PDF download with detailed instructions accompanied by lots of pictures to help you along the way. Includes instructions for a basic clutch plus four customizable options.
Skill Level: Beginner and up.
- To enter the giveaway, leave a comment below telling me who you'd be sewing this diaper clutch for.
- Make sure to leave your email address in the comment so that I have a way to contact you if you are the winner.
- Only one entry per person! Any duplicate entries will be deleted.
- The giveaway will be open until May 10, 8PM CST.
- A random winner will be notified by email with the pattern attached and announced in a followup post on May 11th.
For those of you who do not win, the On-The-Go Diaper Clutch pattern and completed clutches can be found in my ETSY SHOP.
For more great giveaways check out all the following giveaway categories on Sew, Mama, Sew: