* If you have to drop a glass bowl on the kitchen floor, it's a good idea to have it entirely filled with the cheesy contents for lasagna. When it breaks, the glass doesn't splinter into a million pieces. It gets weighed down under the plop of heavy cheese and stays within a reasonable radius.
* If you need more cheese for your lasagne, the Walgreens around the corner carries cottage cheese. Just check the date!
* If you want something fun to do, try the Instagram app. (That cute little picture up there was altered using it!)
* If your washing machine starts making sci-fi music sounding noises, I hate to tell you, but it's probably gonna need to be replaced.
* If you want a picture of what homeschool looks like on a cold day, I'll tell you: everyone on the couches in the living room, with mugs of hot cocoa, under blankets, learning about the War of the Roses.
* If you need a boost of vitamin C, the oranges are particularly good this year. At least the batch I got.
* If you need a very sentimental gift for your sister, try cinnamon sticks. One of my new favorites.
*If your hair stylist breaks her foot to smithereens, you can get by a couple months without a haircut by wearing your hair up or in a pony tail. It's been a long ponytail winter!