Whew! That was a busy couple 'a weeks! What have I been doing BESIDES crafting with kids? Making bracelets! Fun, fun fun! These finger knit bracelets are my new favorite.
Not that you need reasons to make these, but here are six...
1. They are super cute.
2. They are super comfortable. Lightweight and soft!
3. They are super stash-busters. In other words, cheap enough to make a gillion without feeling guilty about the cost.
4. They are super quick to make. (under 2 minutes each)
5. They are superbly versatile. Wear 'em with jeans and a t-shirt. Wear em with your Sunday best.
6. They are green. Great way to use up all those cheap t-shirts that you bought, wore a couple times, and now have holes where the button part of the jeans rubs the tummy part of the shirt. Ahem.
There is also a video tutorial if the written one doesn't do it for ya. You should read the post before you watch the video. So funny! Happy finger knitting!