* Chocolate Cheerios are my new favorite cereal. They aren't too sugary (like Cocoa Puffs). The chocolate doesn't taste like chemicals (like Cocoa Puffs). And the chocolate takes the *blah* out of the Cheerios.
* Our school subjects are dropping like flies - science, logic, spelling last week. History and Bible this week. We'll be done early! WEE HAW!!!!! That's a Magdis saying.
* Both research papers are completed and graded. Joel is no slouch of a grader when it comes to things like this. He's tough. They both got high A's which means they were really good! I couldn't be happier.
* Landon's diagramming sentences for today reminded me just how much I love homeschooling. Not only do my kids learn reading, writing, and arithmetic, they are also building character. LOVE THAT!!
When faithfulness is most difficult, it is most necessary.
Whom you associate with is most important.
When a man's temper gets the best of him, it reveals the worst of him.
Who bravely dares must sometimes risk a fall.
When God gave His Son, He made the sacrifice that will never be forgotten.
* Errands are much more fun if you have a friend along to run them with you. We'll have to do it again, Mom!
* It's amazing how many recipes you forget about until you are asked to come up with some for a church cookbook. I received a frantic email a couple of weeks ago saying that more recipes were needed, and seeing as how I hadn't yet done my part, I quickly linked to several here on the blog. Ahem, for those of you who received the same email and haven't submitted yours yet...
* Plastic pellets are much better for beanbags than pony beads. They just feel so much better.
* I'm also getting the next Kid's Craft Along ready. It will be Mother's Day/Spring/Flower-ish. Check back May 1st. This project is really easy, so you can totally have it ready by Mother's Day.