Monday can be one of those "Ugh!" days, so today I made mine more fun by documenting what I did all day long. Just normal, common, non-ivory palace life happening at my house today.
- Exercised (2 mile high calorie burn) - Yes! Me! And I liked it!
- Made banana/mango/peach/blackberry/yogurt smoothies - Trying to clear out the fruit I bought last week that no one ate. It didn't taste too bad, really!
- Shower, no makeup
- Talked to Bev
- Pizza rolls for lunch - Running low on staples. Resorting to whatever was still in date in the freezer.
- Sent Joel to the grocery store - He volunteered and I'd be a fool to say No!
- Worked on the nursery schedule for the next two months
- Email, email, email
- Skimmed my "everyday" blogs
- Laundry - Apparently all the towels in the whole house had jumped into the hamper without my knowledge.
- Took a picture of the daisies Joel brought back from the store for me - He knows I hate to do the nursery schedule and these were to help cheer me up. OK, all together now... "Aahhh!"
- Found out that the ever so slight discrepancy on my paycheck was a raise. - A WHAT?!! Not that it will fund my dream vacation to Greece, but it made me feel appreciated.
- Spray painted ear buds - Huh? Later.
- Prayed for Paul - Landon's friend had a heart transplant Friday night.
- Put my feet up for a bit and read a little Jane Austen.
- Picked up take out Chinese for my dinner - My guys were having fish. Yuck!
- Settling in for a quiet night filled with more reading.
There you have it, my non-exciting Monday, documented for all posterity.