My mom bought me my own pair of ruby slipper. Yes, less gaudy than Dorthy's but nonetheless ruby red. I've been clicking away all week!
Why there really is no place like home:
- sharp knives
- heavy quilts to cover up with at night
- no TV
- music - my music
- my luxurious shower
- a beautiful kitchen to cook in
- doing laundry on my own time frame
- donating seven more boxes of stuff to Goodwill - purge, purge, purge!
- no more land line - which means no more taking messages for Joel's business!!!!
- wi-fi and blogging on my laptop
- home cooked meals - the last few weeks all we did was eat out
- no stairs
I guess in general I'm just glad to be home. Happy Friday!