1. Fruit punch (or anything with that flavor) gives me a sore throat.
2. My favorite color is . . . too many to choose from. I'm really into orange right now.
3. I want "Untitled Hymn" by Chris Rice sung at my funeral. It's my favorite song.
4. If I could be anything, I might want to be an archaeologist. Ok, maybe that's going a little too far, but I think it'd be awesome to discover King Tut's tomb. How about an interior decorator!
5. I love Chinese food. The rest of my family loathes it.
6. I used to be the goalie of my soccer team in 4th grade. We never won a game. Why hurt myself over a dumb ball?
7. I absolutely love having a houseful of boys - husband included. They're loud, very active, have broken my decorations, and put dents in the walls . . . but I wouldn't trade 'em for anything.
8. My middle name is Leah.
9. My favorite thing to do to unwind before bed is either read a good book or do some Sudoku. I'm hooked.
10. I love to chew gum!